A perfect Day...
So...it has been awhile since I have posted. Alot has happened in the last few months..40th birthday(which was AMAZING and FULL of surprises), Maui/Oahu trip..incredible, Thanksgiving....GREAT time with my little bro visiting- the BEST. I will post- more details about past events- but today we went to the Griffith Park Observatory here in LA with Aaron and Jen. I have lived in Sunny So. Cal for almost 18 years now and have NEVER been to this all popular site. Needless to say it did not disappoint...it was awesome. It was a perfect Fall day here in LA, brisk weather, little breeze and clear skies. The observatory, if you have ever been there- you will understand offers breathtaking views, beautiful architecture, great astrological science info...and the biggest telescope- the coolest I have ever see in my life. Freakin' AWESOME!!! We went there with Jen and Aaron today and had a blast. Samira was "star struck"..litereally- to say the least and you get to see EVERYTHING...from the Hollywood sign (Aaron and Jen loved that) to Santa Monica...to downton..was beautiful. To top it off we went to lunch at this great cafe in Burbank..the best mac and cheese (next to mine::)) and an all around great day.. I so wished my brother and Jen lived out here. We spent the evening "makin' up a casserole" out of Thanksgiving left-overs..playing Sequence and a whole lot of laughs. I truly hope they know how much they both mean to us and our family and how much we love them,. Hopefully someday we can get them to move closer and have days like today all the time.
On another note- I so appreciated today because we live in a truly beautiful place. I loved telling Samira today about our planet Earth and the moon and the sun...and she got it. We walked inside the observatory and her first words were.."look at all the planets!!!" She loved hearing all the information...was awesome! She knows Earth, she knows the sun ...and I only hope that she grows up appreciating where she lives and learns how to take care of it:)
![]() |
| From Collages |

0 comments:
Post a Comment